- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Recover your critical data
NO FIX - NO FEE
Advanced Data Recovery have been at the forefront of Computer Data Storage Data Recovery for over 20 years. Specialising in Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Raid file recovery, regardless of operating system. Our Engineers have been providing high quality, professional laboratory data recovery in London, offering cost effective and professional solutions to a variety of problems, both private and commercial.
Data Recovery in London
NO FIX - NO FEE
If you need help with retrieving deleted, lost, corrupted, inaccessible or damaged file data from any storage media, hard drive (HDD or SSD) or USB device, contact us for a free quote. We can recover your data in most circumstances and move your valuable files to back up media. We have a high success rate with data recovery from virus attacks where data can be encrypted or hidden. No fix - No fee!
Nationwide centres in 33 places
Recovery Centres within your vicinity
We have 33 data recovery centres across the UK for your convenience. These are located in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Guildford, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Maidenhead, Plymouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Hull, Exeter, Liverpool, Coventry, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham, York, Swindon, Belfast, Sheffield, Staines, Aberdeen, Reading and Brighton.
Step 1 Turn Off Your Device
In the event of a hardware failure our recommendation is that you power down your device to ensure that there is no further damage caused which may impede the data recovery process.
Step 2 Don't Attempt DIY Recovery
We strongly advise against running third-party recovery software or disk utilities as these can often make an already difficult problem much worse.
Step 3 Call 0203 0868633
Contact our friendly and professional staff for a diagnosis. or
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery Barking
Area Code 020
Population 275,000 (mid 2017 estimate)
Latitude /Longitude 51.5465° / 0.1293°
Information about Barking
- Barking and Dagenham is a London borough in East London, England. It is located 9 miles east of Central London.
- The 2011 census recorded a total of 187,000 people living in the area, the majority of this number reside in the Becontree Estate.
- The local authority in place is the Barking and Dagenham London Borough Council.
- Along Barking and Dagenham's borders are London Borough of Havering to the east, River Thames to the south (forms the Borough's boundary with the London Borough of Bexley and the Royal Borough of Greenwich), London Borough of Redbridge to the north, and London Borough of Newham to the west.
- Barking and Dagenham was formed in 1965 by the London Government Act of 1963; it was then the London Borough of Barking. The constituent parts which comprised mostly of the Municipal Borough of Barking and the Municipal Borough of Dagenham were amalgamated, with a combined population of 180,000.
- The renaming of the borough to Barking and Dagenham was done in 1980.
- The major districts in the borough include Barking, Dagenham, and Becontree.
- London County Council was responsible for building most of the houses in the borough between 1921 and 1939. During this period, settlement in the area increased, which also saw the establishment of the Ford Motor Company plant at Dagenham.
- In 1801, the civil parishes that form the modern borough had a population of 1,937. The numbers gradually picked up through the 19th century as the district saw more development and the influx of new industries.
- The population count of the borough as of 2011 was 185,911. There are about 108,386 Whites, 29,594 Asian or Asian British, 37,140 Black or Black British, and about 7,878 mixed people in Barking and Dagenham. GLAINTELLIGENCE estimates the current population to be around 209,000 (2017).
- Barking and Dagenham in the early 19th century was characterised by farming, woodland, and the fishing fleet at Barking.
- Barking and Dagenham is part of the London constituency in the European Parliament.
- There are a number of schools in the borough. Barking Learning Centre is situated near the Town Hall.
- The borough has two fire stations: Barking and Dagenham. The latter is busier, with over 2,000 incidents in 2006/2007.
Areas in and around Barking and Dagenham
- Barking Learning Centre
- River Thames
- Ford Motor Company
Wards in Barking
- Chadwell Heath