- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Recover your critical data
NO FIX - NO FEE
Advanced Data Recovery have been at the forefront of Computer Data Storage Data Recovery for over 20 years. Specialising in Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Raid file recovery, regardless of operating system. Our Engineers have been providing high quality, professional laboratory data recovery in London, offering cost effective and professional solutions to a variety of problems, both private and commercial.
Data Recovery in London
NO FIX - NO FEE
If you need help with retrieving deleted, lost, corrupted, inaccessible or damaged file data from any storage media, hard drive (HDD or SSD) or USB device, contact us for a free quote. We can recover your data in most circumstances and move your valuable files to back up media. We have a high success rate with data recovery from virus attacks where data can be encrypted or hidden. No fix - No fee!
Nationwide centres in 33 places
Recovery Centres within your vicinity
We have 33 data recovery centres across the UK for your convenience. These are located in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Guildford, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Maidenhead, Plymouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Hull, Exeter, Liverpool, Coventry, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham, York, Swindon, Belfast, Sheffield, Staines, Aberdeen, Reading and Brighton.
Step 1 Turn Off Your Device
In the event of a hardware failure our recommendation is that you power down your device to ensure that there is no further damage caused which may impede the data recovery process.
Step 2 Don't Attempt DIY Recovery
We strongly advise against running third-party recovery software or disk utilities as these can often make an already difficult problem much worse.
Step 3 Call 0203 0868633
Contact our friendly and professional staff for a diagnosis. or
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery BexleyFacts about Bexley
|Area Code||020, 01322|
|Latitude / Longitude||51.4519° N/ 0.1172° E|
- The London Borough of Bexley is located in south-east London, England. The local authority is the Bexley London Borough Council.
- Bexley shares borders with the Royal Borough of Greenwich to the west, the London Borough of Bromley to the south, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, and the London Borough of Havering to the north, and Dartford Borough to the east.
- Before the 19th century the borough was sparsely populated, and only a few of the present settlements were mentioned in the Domesday Book.
- The settlement pattern of today in Bexley Borough is as a result of the gradual extension of the London influence. The coming of the railways sped things up.
- Under the London Government Act 1963, the London Borough of Bexley was formed in 1965 from the Municipal Boroughs of Bexley and Erith, Crayford Urban District, and part of Chislehurst and Sidcup Urban District.
- The Council is presently called London Borough of Bexley. It previously changed from Bexley London Borough in 1999 to Bexley Council in 2007.
- The London Borough of Bexley derived its name from the Village of Bexley, so also did other places outside England. These include a suburb of Sydney called Bexley, a suburb of Christchurch in New Zealand called Bexley.
- The borough's coat of arms includes symbols depicting the main rivers in the area, the industry and the border to Kent.
- A total of 21 wards are represented on Bexley Council, each of these elect three councillors. The administrative centre for the borough is in Bexleyheath.
- Rivers within the borough include the River Thames, River Darent, River Cray, River Shuttle, and Stanham River.
- The major centres of settlement in the borough are in two parts: the older established erstwhile villages; and the infill areas of suburban houses and centres. Among the former are Erith, which was a port on the Thames in the 17th century, and an industrial town in the 19th century; Bexleyheath, which was created in the same period on the London to Dover road.
- The map of Bexley shows that most of its area comprises suburbia, however, there are still open spaces among the borough’s streets and avenues.
- In 1801, the total population of the area was 4,165; this grew to 10,963 in the mid-19th century and peaked in the 70’s. In 2001, the population was 218,307; and as of 2011, it was 231,997.
- There are three suburban railway lines in the borough: Bexleyheath Line, Dartford Loop Line, and North Kent Line–all designed to come together at Dartford.
- Dartford Loop Line
- River Thames
- Hall Place
- Albany Park
- Lesnes Abbey Woods
Wards in Bexley
- Blackfen Lamorbey
- Blendon Penhill
- Cray Meadows
- Danson Park
- East Wickham
- Falconwood Welling
- Lesnes Abbey
- North End
- Northumberland Heath