Data Recovery City of London
Our specialist Data Recovery London Laboratory offers services to retrieving lost, deleted, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged file data or virus attack. It is even likely to repair overwritten data files. We specialise in all storage media like Camera SD Cards, USB Devices, external Hard-drives (HDD or SSD) or laptop or computer.
Serving both commercial or private, our specialist Data Recovery Service is both expeditious and competitive. We service all known brands including Apple, Sony, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, and LG. Please get in touch to see if we can help and to get a free quote. No fix - No charge!
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Data Recovery Services
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery in City of London
- The City of London is the financial and commercial heart of Britain, commonly known as the 'Square Mile' and the capital's Central Business District. Despite being literally 1.12 sq mi, it contains 25 Wards within the old London Wall boundaries.
- Among notable occupants are The Bank of England (Threadneedle Street), The London Stock Exchange, Lloyd's of London, and over Over 500 banks have offices in the City. Some of the world's largest law firms have HQ in the City, including Allen & Overy, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Linklaters and Slaughter & May, DLA Piper, Eversheds Sutherland, Herbert Smith Freehills and Hogan Lovells.
- Notable Landmarks include Temple, the Old Bailey, London Bridge, Smithfield Market, Leadenhall Market, Old Spitalfields Market and Billingsgate Fish Market, Blackfriars Bridge, Southwark Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Millennium Bridge.
- The city has just one hospital; St Bartholomew's.
- The River Fleet, runs underground and gives it's name to the historic Fleet Street, home to the British Press and Sweeney Todd.
Wards in City of London
- Bread Street
- Bridge and Bridge Without
- Broad Street
- Castle Baynard
- Coleman Street
- Farringdon Within
- Farringdon Without
- Lime Street
Bordering London Boroughs