- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Recover your critical data
NO FIX - NO FEE
Advanced Data Recovery have been at the forefront of Computer Data Storage Data Recovery for over 20 years. Specialising in Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Raid file recovery, regardless of operating system. Our Engineers have been providing high quality, professional laboratory data recovery in London, offering cost effective and professional solutions to a variety of problems, both private and commercial.
Data Recovery in London
NO FIX - NO FEE
If you need help with retrieving deleted, lost, corrupted, inaccessible or damaged file data from any storage media, hard drive (HDD or SSD) or USB device, contact us for a free quote. We can recover your data in most circumstances and move your valuable files to back up media. We have a high success rate with data recovery from virus attacks where data can be encrypted or hidden. No fix - No fee!
Nationwide centres in 33 places
Recovery Centres within your vicinity
We have 33 data recovery centres across the UK for your convenience. These are located in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Guildford, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Maidenhead, Plymouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Hull, Exeter, Liverpool, Coventry, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham, York, Swindon, Belfast, Sheffield, Staines, Aberdeen, Reading and Brighton.
Step 1 Turn Off Your Device
In the event of a hardware failure our recommendation is that you power down your device to ensure that there is no further damage caused which may impede the data recovery process.
Step 2 Don't Attempt DIY Recovery
We strongly advise against running third-party recovery software or disk utilities as these can often make an already difficult problem much worse.
Step 3 Call 0203 0868633
Contact our friendly and professional staff for a diagnosis. or
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery Merton
|Latitude / Longitude||51.4098° N/ 0.2108° W|
- The London Borough of Merton is located in south-west London, England.
- The borough was formed under the London Government Act 1963, in 1965, which saw the merging of the Municipal Borough of Wimbledon, the Municipal Borough of Mitcham, and the Merton and Morden Urban District, all formally within Surrey.
- The main commercial centres in the borough are Morden, Mitcham, and Wimbledon; Wimbledon is the largest.
- The borough hosts a tennis grand slam competition called the Wimbledon Tournament.
- There was a dispute between Wimbledon and Mitcham over the new name to be given to the borough, Merton was chosen as an acceptable compromise. The name "Merton" was taken from the historic parish of Merton which was centred on the area now known as South Wimbledon.
- The local authority is Merton London Borough Council.
- Following the May 2014 local government elections, Labour Party emerged with an overall majority, gaining seven seats from the Conservative Party, and one from the UKIP. There are a total of 34 Labour Party members of the council out of the 60 that make up the council.
- Part of the agenda of the Annual Council Meeting is to elect a mayor to serve for a year, and a deputy to serve alongside the mayor. Since 1978, a requirement for being elected mayor is to be an elected councillor.
- The current mayor of London Borough of Merton is Cllr Brenda Fraser. She is a Labour councillor and represents Longthornton Ward; her deputy is Stan Anderson, a councillor from Lower Morden Ward.
- The production crew of former ITV police drama, The Bill, did a lot of filming in Merton, especially in the districts of Mitcham and Colliers Wood.
- The predominant local newspaper in Merton is the Wimbledon Guardian. It was founded in 1977 by a former Conservative councillor on Merton Council. The Wimbledon Post is another local paper; both are published weekly on Thursdays and are available free of charge except when picked up from a newsagent.
- The headquarters of Square Enix Europe is located in Wimbledon Bridge House, Wimbledon.
- Merton is the only London borough that has tube, rail, and tram services.
- According to a 2017 report, the borough has a poverty rate of 20%, the 7th lowest in London.
- There are about 206,100 people living in Merton (2017).
- Wimbledon Park
- AFC Wimbledon
- Wimbledon Bridge House
- All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
Wards in Merton
- Abbey Wood
- Coldharbour and New Eltham
- Eltham North
- Eltham South
- Eltham West
- Greenwich West
- Kidbrooke with Hornfair
- Middlepark and Sutcliffe
- Shooters Hill
- Thamesmead Moorings
- Woolwich Common
- Woolwich Riverside
- West Barnes
- Wimbledon Park