- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Recover your critical data
NO FIX - NO FEE
Advanced Data Recovery have been at the forefront of Computer Data Storage Data Recovery for over 20 years. Specialising in Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Raid file recovery, regardless of operating system. Our Engineers have been providing high quality, professional laboratory data recovery in London, offering cost effective and professional solutions to a variety of problems, both private and commercial.
Data Recovery in London
NO FIX - NO FEE
If you need help with retrieving deleted, lost, corrupted, inaccessible or damaged file data from any storage media, hard drive (HDD or SSD) or USB device, contact us for a free quote. We can recover your data in most circumstances and move your valuable files to back up media. We have a high success rate with data recovery from virus attacks where data can be encrypted or hidden. No fix - No fee!
Nationwide centres in 33 places
Recovery Centres within your vicinity
We have 33 data recovery centres across the UK for your convenience. These are located in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Guildford, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Maidenhead, Plymouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Hull, Exeter, Liverpool, Coventry, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham, York, Swindon, Belfast, Sheffield, Staines, Aberdeen, Reading and Brighton.
Step 1 Turn Off Your Device
In the event of a hardware failure our recommendation is that you power down your device to ensure that there is no further damage caused which may impede the data recovery process.
Step 2 Don't Attempt DIY Recovery
We strongly advise against running third-party recovery software or disk utilities as these can often make an already difficult problem much worse.
Step 3 Call 0203 0868633
Contact our friendly and professional staff for a diagnosis. or
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery Redbridge
|Latitude / Longitude||51.5886° N/ 0.0824° E|
- The London Borough of Redbridge is a London borough in East London, England.
- The local authority is Redbridge London Borough Council and its administrative headquarters is at Redbridge Town Hall in Ilford.
- The name of the borough was taken from a bridge over the River Roding but got demolished in 1921. It was made of red brick, making it distinct from other bridges in the area made of white stone. The borough was initially known as Hocklee's Bridge.
- With more than 35 parks, playgrounds and open spaces to its credit, Redbridge is one of London's greenest boroughs. Some of these amazing places include Rodney Valley Park, Fairlop Waters Country Park, Hainault Forest Country Park, Claybury Woods and Park, Valentines Park, and others. Six of Redbridge's parks have attained the prestigious Green Flag Award.
- Located in Valentines Park is Valentines Mansion, a 300-year-old restored Georgian country house. It attracts thousands of visitors every year.
- The borough's Redbridge Museum is situated on the second floor of Redbridge Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford. The museum features places, people, and events covering over 150 years of Redbridge's history. It also features interactive displays, family trails, and touch displays that all help bring the past to life.
- There are a total of 13 libraries in the borough: Aldersbrook Library, Clayhall Library, Fullwell Cross Library, Gants Hill Library, Goodmayes Library, Hainault Library, Redbridge Central Library, Keith Axon Library, Seven Kings Library, South Woodford Library, Uphall School Library, Wanstead Library, and Woodford Green Library. There is also a mobile library, which makes weekly stops at different places in the borough.
- Outdoor gyms in the borough include Elmhurst Gardens, Forest Road Playing Fields, Goodmayes Park, Ray Park, and others. Redbridge also has a number of sports and leisure facilities such as the fantastic road and off-road cycling tracks at Redbridge Cycling Centre, Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre, featuring a dance studio, spa, and swimming pool.
- Redbridge has the third highest proportion of children and a higher-than-average proportion of older adults. The total population as of 2011 was 278,970.
- The healthy life expectancy at birth for Redbridge residents is 65.5 years for males and 62.4 years for females.
- In 1851, 92% of Hainault Forest was cut down following an Act of Parliament in the same year. News about this didn't go down well with the locals, and even those beyond Redbridge.
- The Roding Valley Way is a designated walking and cycling route between Woodford and Ilford.
- Seven Kings Library
- Kenneth More Theatre
- Redbridge Drama Centre
Wards in Redbridge
- Abbey Wood
- Coldharbour and New Eltham
- Eltham North
- Eltham South
- Eltham West
- Greenwich West
- Kidbrooke with Hornfair
- Middlepark and Sutcliffe
- Shooters Hill
- Thamesmead Moorings
- Woolwich Common
- Woolwich Riverside
- Seven Kings