Sutton Data Recovery
Our licensed Data Recovery London Laboratory offers solutions to retrieving lost, deleted, corrupted, inaccessible, damaged file data or virus attack. It is even achievable to rescue overwritten data files. We specialise in all storage media like Camera SD Cards, USB Devices, external Hard-drives (HDD or SSD) or laptop or computer.
Serving both commercial or private, our licensed Data Recovery Service is both rapid and affordable. We service all known brands including Apple, Sony, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Dell, Lenovo, Asus, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, and LG. Please get in touch to see if we can help and to get a free quote. No fix - No charge!
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Data Recovery Services
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery in Sutton
|Latitude / Longitude||51.3614° N/ 0.1940° W|
Areas in and around Sutton
- The London Borough of Sutton is located in South West London, and forms part of Outer London. It is the 80th largest local authority in England by population.
- The borough is west of the London Borough of Croydon, east of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, and south of the London Borough of Merton. The governing council is Sutton London Borough Council.
- In terms of education, the borough has some of the schools with the best results in the country.
- Sutton Council leader noted that 91% of residents say Sutton is a great place to live; the low levels of recorded crime has a lot to do with this. An Ipsos MORI poll in 2014 showed that 97% of residents felt safe during the day, and 71% felt safe at night.
- Another survey which places Sutton on a high pedestal is the 2014 Family Hotspots Report. This features the best places in England and Wales to live. Three areas within the borough came in top ten places in London. The areas were postcodes SM1, SM2, and SM3.
- London Borough of Sutton was formed in 1965 when three areas were joined: The Municipal Borough of Beddington and Wallington, the Municipal Borough of Sutton, and Carshalton Urban District. These three were previously part of Surrey.
- Some of the areas in the borough include Benhilton, Carshalton, Carshalton Beeches, Carshalton on the Hill, Cheam, Hackbridge, St. Helier, among others.
- The borough was once made up of rural villages, associated with feudal and royal estates. The "village impression" is still noticeable in places such as Cheam, Carshalton, and Belmont.
- The number of heritage areas designated as conservation areas contributed to the historic development of the borough.
- His Royal Highness, Prince Edward, opened the Charles Cryer Studio Theatre in 1991. It is located on the High Street in Carshalton Village. The theatre was a concert venue of local bands and hosted the popular local Rockshot Festival.
- Carew Manor is located in Beddington Park. It was the home of the Beddington branch of the Carew family. The Grade I listed great hall survives from the Tudor house along with part of the early 18th-century orangery, built around the orange trees planted by Sir Francis Carew in the 16th century, and claimed to be the first in 'England.
- South of Carew Manor School is Grade II listed.
- Sutton Life Centre is a community facility dedicated to improve the life chances of young people and encourage good citizenship. The facility has a library, cafe, youth and media zones, sports, and so on. The centre was opened by Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg on 27 October, 2010.
- The white population at Sutton is 80.1% and non-white 19.9%. The total population of the area is 190,146.
- The main centres of Sutton College of Learning for Adults are in Sutton and Wallington. The school offers over 1,000 part-time courses.
- The Sutton Ecology Centre is located in the Carshalton Village, and is owned by Sutton Council. The council together with the Friends of Sutton Ecology Centre are responsible for its management.
- The main forms of public transport in London Borough of Sutton are surface rail from its many regional railway stations and local buses.
- Beddington Park
- Sutton Ecology Centre
- Worcester Park
Wards in Sutton
- Beddington North
- Beddington South
- Carshalton Central
- Carshalton South & Clockhouse
- St Helier
- Sutton Central
- Sutton North
- Sutton South
- Sutton West
- The Wrythe
- Wallington North
- Wallington South
- Wandle Valley
- Worcester Park
- Surrey Docks
- The Lane
Bordering London Boroughs