- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Recover your critical data
NO FIX - NO FEE
Advanced Data Recovery have been at the forefront of Computer Data Storage Data Recovery for over 20 years. Specialising in Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) and Raid file recovery, regardless of operating system. Our Engineers have been providing high quality, professional laboratory data recovery in London, offering cost effective and professional solutions to a variety of problems, both private and commercial.
Data Recovery in London
NO FIX - NO FEE
If you need help with retrieving deleted, lost, corrupted, inaccessible or damaged file data from any storage media, hard drive (HDD or SSD) or USB device, contact us for a free quote. We can recover your data in most circumstances and move your valuable files to back up media. We have a high success rate with data recovery from virus attacks where data can be encrypted or hidden. No fix - No fee!
Nationwide centres in 33 places
Recovery Centres within your vicinity
We have 33 data recovery centres across the UK for your convenience. These are located in Birmingham, Cambridge, London, Guildford, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Maidenhead, Plymouth, Swansea, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester, Peterborough, Hull, Exeter, Liverpool, Coventry, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Nottingham, York, Swindon, Belfast, Sheffield, Staines, Aberdeen, Reading and Brighton.
Step 1 Turn Off Your Device
In the event of a hardware failure our recommendation is that you power down your device to ensure that there is no further damage caused which may impede the data recovery process.
Step 2 Don't Attempt DIY Recovery
We strongly advise against running third-party recovery software or disk utilities as these can often make an already difficult problem much worse.
Step 3 Call 0203 0868633
Contact our friendly and professional staff for a diagnosis. or
Why Choose Advanced Data Recovery?
Hard drive brands
Data Recovery Tower Hamlets
- Tower Hamlets is a London borough located in East London, covering a great portion of the traditional East End of London.
- The name Tower Hamlets was derived from an alternative title for the Tower Division, which is the area of south-east Middlesex primarily belonging to the area of the modern borough that owed military service to the Tower of London until 1646.
- The use of the title, Tower Hamlets, began in the sixteenth century when the Constable of the Tower of London commanded the Tower Hamlet Militia as the Lord Lieutenant of Tower Hamlets.
- In 1965, the Tower Hamlets Borough was created when the metropolitan boroughs of Stepney, Poplay, and Bethnal Green were merged.
- Located north of the River Thames, the Tower Hamlets Borough consists of several redeveloped docklands of London, from West India Docks to Canary Wharf.
- Several of the tallest buildings located in London can be found in the centre of the Isle of Dogs in the southern part of Tower Hamlets.
- As of 2018, Tower Hamlets has a population of 317,203 people.
- There is an established British Bangladeshi business and residential community located in Tower Hamlets.
- The Brick Lane restaurants in Tower Hamlets and street markets provide the widest range of Bengali cuisines, carpets, woodwork, and clothing in Europe.
- Tower Hamlets Borough has one of the highest Muslim populations in the country.
- There are more than forty mosques and Islamic centres in Tower Hamlets, which includes Britain’s biggest mosque, The East London Mosque.
- In 2017, a study by Trust for London and the New Policy Institute revealed that Tower Hamlets has the highest rate of poverty, pay inequality, and unemployment compared to any other London borough.
- Tower Hamlets has the second highest unemployment rate in London, with extremely high rates of long-term illness and premature death among residents.
- The Tower Hamlets Borough has the highest proportion of children living in poverty of any local authority in the UK, at 49 percent.
- Tower Hamlets also has the lowest GCSE attainment gap, indicating that the gap in performance between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged students is considerably low.
- From April to March 2018, the total number of crime cases in Tower Hamlets was 31,091.
- Victoria Park is administered by Tower Hamlets, taking over from the LCC and its successor GLC when it was formed by an Act of Parliament. A part of the Tower Hamlets borough is in the boundary of the Thames Gateway development area.
- The modern landmark which forms a group of some of the tallest buildings in Europe, Canary Wharf complex, is located in Tower Hamlets, within Docklands on the Isle of Dogs.
- Tower Hamlets was one of the five host boroughs for the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- The Mile End Stadium in Tower Hamlets has an athletic stadium, with facilities for football and basketball. Tower Hamlets F.C. and Sporting Bengal United F.C. are two football clubs which play in the Essex Senior Football League. They are based in the stadium.
Wards in Tower Hamlets
- Bethnal Green
- Blackwall & Cubitt Town
- Bow East
- Bow West
- Bromley North
- Bromley South
- Canary Wharf
- Island Gardens
- Mile End
- St Dunstan's
- St Katharine's & Wapping
- St Peter's
- Spitalfields & Banglatown
- Stepney Green